Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< 脚本Manga Loader (unmaintained)的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2016-07-21
编辑于:2016-07-21

[Request] CSS enable and disable

For most mangas I read, I use a custom css that makes the size my preferred height. But sometimes I have a problem with reading the text if they make it too small or if its a different style manga like Korean Manhwa. So i would like to be able to disable the custom css but not get rid of it. My ideal would be to just disable it for that page and not globally.

fuzetsu作者
§
发表于:2016-07-26

I've been meaning to do something like for a while, but I never got around to it... Decided to just do it and see what happened. It's not much more than a quick hack, but it works.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/692-manga-loader/diff?v1=137954&v2=136924

You can create multiple named "CSS profiles" that you can switch between. It doesn't support limiting the css to a specific domain yet, but I'll probably add that eventually.

Planning on doing a bit of a refactor/rewrite of the script at some point so I'll probably do it together with that.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。