Greasy Fork is available in English.

自动复制选中文本和解除复制限制

在任意网站选中任意文本时自动复制,并提供设置选项以启用/禁用解除网站的复制限制和自动复制功能,以及显示/隐藏按钮

< 脚本自动复制选中文本和解除复制限制的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2024-06-27

Please remove popup on bottom right of every page. It is annoying.

gura8390作者
§
发表于:2024-06-28

Can you elaborate on that? Are you referring to the window in the bottom right corner that prompts a successful copy, or the button for launching? And thank you for your feedback.

§

It appears at the load of every webpage in blue color with yellow lock icon, and it is in an Asian language. I Google Translated text to "Lift copy restrictions and enable automatic copying" and "Disable copy function". I do not know about other people, but I would rather to disable/enable script from script manager extension menu and refresh page than have constant popup on every page, even if it's small.

gura8390作者
§

thank you for your reply. I think this is because I did not do localization well, causing English users to also display Chinese characters. Your advice is very good. Because I'm also confused about where to put this button. I think I'll address this in the next few days.
In fact, it is indeed a good idea to put it in the menu control bar.

gura8390作者
§
发表于:2024-06-29

I think I've fixed these issues. Thank you for your feedback. Now the script will work as normal. And adjust all the functions of the script in the menu bar.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。