KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< 脚本KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2018-10-26

Stoped working.

It seems as of 10/25/2018 i am temp banned again from kissanime.ru

§
发表于:2018-10-27

same as kissmanga

§
发表于:2018-10-27
编辑于:2018-10-27

Also got tempbanned recently. It seems like the script is not working anymore :/ I should also add my solutions for this ban:

• Just wait
  • Go incognito (should work)
  • Download the Chrome UA Spoofer addon on google and change from Chrome to Firefox.

Hope i gave you some sort of solution while waiting for your ban to end.

§
发表于:2018-10-28

is the script author not going to fix it?

§
编辑于:2018-10-28

itll never work on chrome as chrome doesnt support the 'beforescriptexecute' event, you can try my modified version which tries to polyfil the beforescriptexecute event for chrome.

it works 90% of the time but if things dont load properly just F5 (refresh) the page and itll catch it on the second time around.

§

@BoLaMN said: itll never work on chrome as chrome doesnt support the 'beforescriptexecute' event, you can try my modified version which tries to polyfil the beforescriptexecute event for chrome.

it works 90% of the time but if things dont load properly just F5 (refresh) the page and itll catch it on the second time around.

hmm tried your edit and after a day i was banned again and i never hit f5 when reloading pages

§
发表于:2018-10-29

I run Nano Adblocker and Nano Defender alongside it as well not sure if thats catching something else maybe

发表回复

登录以发表回复。