Greasy Fork is available in English.

GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< 脚本GOTA Extender的反馈

提问/评论

§
发表于:2015-05-12

Firefox loading screen bug

With the 7.1.8 update I've been having an issue where the loading screen won't go away about 95% of the time. I tried clearing the cache in Firefox as well as reinstalling the script but neither has made a difference. I'm not having the same issue with Chrome. I can eventually get it to go away after many refreshes, but nothing in particular seems to make that happen any faster. I'm including a screenshot of what it looks like most of the time, as well as occasionally when I can see the bottom part of the game screen. When that happens I can access the extender menu, but I can't really get to the rest of the game.

§
发表于:2015-05-13

This is getting frustrating. You encountered a fatal error during initialization. And then again, after some time you said you could load the game and extender loaded without problems. Could I get a console log when this happens?

Anyway, after you post me the log I'll change the code: when error occurres extender will inform you of the error and self hide the screen after few seconds. Furthermore if shit happens and this doesn't work but you see the extender icon in the toolbar, click it, It'll also clear any crap left.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。