Greasy Fork is available in English.

Netflix - subtitle downloader

Allows you to download subtitles from Netflix

< 脚本Netflix - subtitle downloader的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2020-02-22

Request - Ability to download only specific language

Hey, I love your script but as you can show all available subtitles would it be possible to add a variable that we could change so it'd only download that specific language? While it's cool to download everything but I only want just one language. if user wouldn't change the variable it'd just download everything as usual. I've seen the post 69293 but that doesn't exactly solve the issue. Thanks a lot for this script.

§
编辑于:2020-02-22

If you want to download the subtitles for one language only you could try to press on "Tampermonkey" icon then press on "Dashboard" and press on "Netflix - subtitle downloader" and replace

if(track.isNoneTrack)
  continue;

with

if(track.isNoneTrack)
  continue;
if(track.language != 'ar')
  continue;

and save, instead of 'ar' put your language code.

§

Try 3.2.0

§

Thanks that's exactly what I wanted! Thanks a lot I love it! Even selecting multiple languages <3. However I find it kind of weird that if I don't show all subtitles the forced subtitles for that language are downloaded but not the actual subtitles. Not sure if it's possible to fix but it I'm more than happy with current behaviour.

§
发表于:2020-02-23

IDK if that's the case but I could reproduce it with these steps:

1. Force to show all languages: off.
  2. Check what audio is available for you.
  3. Force to show all languages: on.
  4. Change to audio that wasn't available before.
  5. Force to show all languages: off.
  6. Download subs. It will download the forced subs for that language and only the forced subs. I couldn't reproduce it for any other scenario, it downloads both normal and forced subs with "force all lang: off" when I use the audio that's normally available in my country.
§
编辑于:2020-02-23

I tried it on series Insatiable S02E01. I've turned off show all subtitles and I only have cs as my languages to download. My Netflix UI is in Spanish though, could that somehow interfere?

§

That tells me nothing. What audio language can you select? What subs can you select? Which audio is selected now? Which subs get actually downloaded? Does the same happen when you switch to English audio and refresh the page?

§

If I have Spanish UI then it's this with Spanish as default audio language. Audio: English, German, English original, Spanish, French Subs: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Arabic

If I have English UI then Czech becomes available for audio but not for subtitles. This also downloads only Czech-Forced subtitles.

Once I switch audio language to English and refresh the downloaded zip file is empty. The weird thing is that after doing what I wrote it's now not downloading the forced subtitles even in Spanish UI.

§

If I have English UI then Czech becomes available for audio but not for subtitles. This also downloads only Czech-Forced subtitles. That's what I wanted to hear. And it works as expected: if you can't select subs it won't download them. Forced subs are downloaded because you can select audio in that language.

All the rest is just how Netflix made it so I'm not going to answer why because I don't know. I'm not going to fix anything either because there's nothing to fix. Just use "force all languages".

§

Sure no problem. I was just confused why it downloaded forced subs. Thanks for explanation! :)

发表回复

登录以发表回复。