Greasy Fork is available in English.

Youtube HD

Select a youtube resolution and resize the player.

< 脚本Youtube HD的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2023-08-29

Hi! It's a great script and have been using it for a while but I have noticed an issue. If I'm using this script and right click a video on YouTube and select to open in Incognito then in incognito mode, I see YouTube ads. I have tested with both uBlock Origin and Adguard extension but the result is the same. Something done by YouTube HD script is making uBO & ADG not being able to apply their filter in incognito mode. At first the video start to run normally at a lower video quality then because of YouTube HD, the page/video reloads in 1080p and that's when adblocking filters are not working for some reason.
I'm using your script in Violentmonkey extension. With your script disabled, everything is fine. Can you please try to reproduce it on your end and possibly fix the issue?

adisib作者
§
发表于:2023-09-01

Thanks for the feedback, sorry for the late reply. I can reproduce this issue, but I don't have a way of knowing why the adblocker is not able to block the advertisement, so it would be better to raise the issue with the adblocker. Fortunately, I believe you can work around the issue by editing my script to set the "flushBuffer" option to false. That seems to fix it for me so that an ad will not play. It also seems like the buffer flushing might not even be useful anymore, but I don't want to change the default until I have some more information to know it isn't needed. Hope that helps

§
发表于:2023-09-02

Thanks for the feedback, sorry for the late reply. I can reproduce this issue, but I don't have a way of knowing why the adblocker is not able to block the advertisement, so it would be better to raise the issue with the adblocker. Fortunately, I believe you can work around the issue by editing my script to set the "flushBuffer" option to false. That seems to fix it for me so that an ad will not play. It also seems like the buffer flushing might not even be useful anymore, but I don't want to change the default until I have some more information to know it isn't needed. Hope that helps

Setting it to false indeed makes it work. Thank you :)

发表回复

登录以发表回复。