YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< 脚本YouTube Player Controls的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2017-11-05
编辑于:2017-11-07

Works only in NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT after latest 1.1.2 update.

doesnt work after update, why?

Costas作者
§

Could you be a little more specific? Do you see the options button under the video?

§
编辑于:2017-11-05
Could you be a little more specific? Do you see the options button under the video?

i understood the script not working when "auto-hide youtube search bar" was not working. this occured after update.
that trick is must-have for me after your great script!

No sir, no options icon, no auto-hide no selected quality options applied.
Did you adapted the script for new "Polymer" GUI? i dont use it, its trash.

Costas作者
§
发表于:2017-11-06

Please select the option "Fit to Window". This will reveal the option "Auto Hide Search". Thanks.

§
发表于:2017-11-06
Please select the option "Fit to Window". This will reveal the option "Auto Hide Search". Thanks.

nope doesnt work.
REVERTED BACK v1.1.1

Costas作者
§
发表于:2017-11-07

The new version 1.1.2 works only with the new YouTube layout. It is extremely difficult for me to maintain and update the user-script with the old layout, since none of my browsers supports it anymore. Version 1.1.1 supports the old version.

§
发表于:2017-11-07
编辑于:2017-11-07
The new version 1.1.2 works only with the new YouTube layout. It is extremely difficult for me to maintain and update the user-script with the old layout, since none of my browsers supports it anymore. Version 1.1.1 supports the old version.

aw man i asked already about this.
"Did you adapted the script for new "Polymer" GUI? i dont use it, its trash."

why didnt you mention about that?
and there is no information in version history.

IT WORKS NOW
ok THANKS for your hardwork!

发表回复

登录以发表回复。