Yays! (Yet Another Youtube Script)

A lightweight and non-intrusive userscript that control video playback and set the preferred player size and playback quality on YouTube.

< Feedback on Yays! (Yet Another Youtube Script)

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 27-06-2015

playlist support?

I've been using this script for years and its like the only reason youtube's not crappy.

Lately though I've been listening to playlists while keeping other (nonplaylist) tabs locked on pause or stop, and wishing there was a way to automate both.

Is there any chance you could make a seperate cogwheel just to overwrite playlist functionality?

I'm not much of a coder, but you'd just look at the url for &list= and then if its there, you have that wheel have the standard buttons + one for 'just use defaults on the other one'.

That's like the only thing this script needs. Its amazing, you're amazing, sorry to impose.

Eugene NouvellieuTác giả
§
Posted: 04-07-2015

Thanks. I am glad that you are satisfied.

If I understand correctly, this can already be done by choosing AUTO STOP or AUTO PAUSE. This way the videos on the playlist will automatically play one after the other, but new videos opened in the background will be stopped or paused accordingly until you switch to that page.

Đăng nhập để bình luận