KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Feedback on KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 26-10-2018

Stoped working.

It seems as of 10/25/2018 i am temp banned again from kissanime.ru

§
Posted: 27-10-2018

same as kissmanga

§
Posted: 27-10-2018
Edited: 27-10-2018

Also got tempbanned recently. It seems like the script is not working anymore :/ I should also add my solutions for this ban:

• Just wait
  • Go incognito (should work)
  • Download the Chrome UA Spoofer addon on google and change from Chrome to Firefox.

Hope i gave you some sort of solution while waiting for your ban to end.

§
Posted: 28-10-2018

is the script author not going to fix it?

§
Edited: 28-10-2018

itll never work on chrome as chrome doesnt support the 'beforescriptexecute' event, you can try my modified version which tries to polyfil the beforescriptexecute event for chrome.

it works 90% of the time but if things dont load properly just F5 (refresh) the page and itll catch it on the second time around.

§

@BoLaMN said: itll never work on chrome as chrome doesnt support the 'beforescriptexecute' event, you can try my modified version which tries to polyfil the beforescriptexecute event for chrome.

it works 90% of the time but if things dont load properly just F5 (refresh) the page and itll catch it on the second time around.

hmm tried your edit and after a day i was banned again and i never hit f5 when reloading pages

§
Posted: 29-10-2018

I run Nano Adblocker and Nano Defender alongside it as well not sure if thats catching something else maybe

Đăng nhập để bình luận