KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Not even the people from Easylist seem to fight this site anymore, someone had to try as this looks popular enough. *sigh*

< Feedback on KissAnime Anti-Adblock Blocker

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 04-07-2018
Edited: 04-07-2018

Glitches on Kimcartoon with this script enabled

So I've been using this awhile since the ads on Kimcartoon lag my computer and well... I don't want to see advertisements for dating websites and weird adult content plastered all over the place. But just a few days ago I noticed that with this or normal Adblock enabled several things were glitched.

1. The home page: On the home page you know that "latest update" panel that's at the top? Well when I click the arrows nothing happens. I can't see the next set of shows behind the very latest updated shows.

2. Search bar: With normal Adblock on the search bar completely disappears, with KissAnime blocker though the search bar does appear and I'm able to type however no suggestions come up and it's completely useless...

3. The Comment section: With either adblockers enabled the comment section will never load. There is no loading circle or anything, it'll just be stuck as a tiny bar at the bottom that says "Loading".

4. Ads that still appear and the X Ads button: With this script enabled the ads for games and such at the very edge of the screen always appear and the X Ads button on the bottom of a video will never count down and so you can never click on it. It will only stay at 30.

5. Video players: Last but not least with this script or normal Adblocker on some of the video players wont work at all... This includes FS, sometimes YU, sometimes Rapid Video, and KimCartoon Beta.

Đăng nhập để bình luận