ChatGPT Chế độ Màn hình Rộng 🖥️

Thêm chế độ Widescreen + Fullscreen vào ChatGPT để cải thiện hiển thị + giảm cuộn trang

< Feedback on ChatGPT Chế độ Màn hình Rộng 🖥️

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 23-02-2024

No way to have keyboard shortcuts for the buttons? Even better an bonus feature of allowing keyboard shortcut for stopping chatgpt response :D

adamluiTác giả
§

Sure what keyboard shortcut did you have in mind @asgeirtj?

§

Sure what keyboard shortcut did you have in mind @asgeirtj?

I was thinking that users could define them themselves like in "keyboard shortcuts" page in chrome://extensions/shortcuts. Or through the popout of the extension/script. Most interested in giving us a method to stop chatgpt response without having to press stop button with mouse all the time though.

adamluiTác giả
§

@asgeirtj it would take some time to implement a customizability menu but for now so you can use it, how about Escape?

§

@asgeirtj it would take some time to implement a customizability menu but for now so you can use it, how about Escape?

yeah escape would make most sense to me but it does not work with chatgpt. perplexity uses esc for cancel response for example.

adamluiTác giả
§

ok @asgeirtj I will add escape to stop but I have to update the button selector in chatgpt.js first and re-build it so please be patient

adamluiTác giả
§
Posted: 05-04-2024

sorry @asgeirtj i got busy in life but added it

Đăng nhập để bình luận