Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 16-04-2024

BloggerPemula for the love of God, add the website https://tiktokcounter.net/ to the script. I tried everything to get through this annoying site, but I can't, just like there are thousands of people with the same problem. Please include it in the next script update

§
Posted: 23-04-2024

Links changed to tpayr.xyz

source btcut.io

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 24-04-2024

I don't have problems with tiktokcounter , Please watch my new video https://www.tiktok.com/@bloggerpemula1/video/7361273128623820037

§

I don't have problems with tiktokcounter , Please watch my new video https://www.tiktok.com/@bloggerpemula1/video/7361273128623820037

what settings are uBlock Origin - since yesterday - blocks uBlock Origin, if you disable it - asks you to click on advertising

§

checked - it doesn't work - until yesterday, everything worked

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 25-04-2024

look like you use opera browser , i do test with opera , my script is working without issue , if you need ublock filter , for now it is the same as the site in the comments here github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/discussions/17361#discussioncomment-9215009

§

look like you use opera browser , i do test with opera , my script is working without issue , if you need ublock filter , for now it is the same as the site in the comments here github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/discussions/17361#discussioncomment-9215009

Thank you) I checked it on another device with a new clean Windows - everything works great. Now I’ll figure out what’s causing the conflict on my device)

§

The whole problem lies in the rules for Ublock - I changed it a little and it worked
At the moment - everything works fine - Thank you very much

||play.google.com^$xhr,redirect-rule=nooptext,domain=lifgam.online
lifgam.online##+js(set, assholeWhoReadsThis, true)
tiktokcounter.net,tpayr.xyz#@#+js(set, isAdClickDone, true)
tiktokcounter.net##+js(set, assholeWhoReadsThis, true)
tiktokcounter.net,tpayr.xyz##+js(set, isAdClickDone, true)

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

too many lines , just write it like this
||play.google.com^$xhr,redirect-rule=nooptext,domain=lifgam.online|tiktokcounter.net|tpayr.xyz
lifgam.online,tpayr.xyz,tiktokcounter.net##+js(set, assholeWhoReadsThis, true)
lifgam.online,tpayr.xyz,tiktokcounter.net#@#+js(set, isAdClickDone, true)

§
Edited: 25-04-2024

@bloggerpemula, working now. Thanks. Can you simulate/do fake ad click for fast skip? Because too long wait time without ad click. js(set, isAdClickDone, true) maybe not enough.

§

||play.google.com^$xhr,redirect-rule=nooptext,domain=lifgam.online|tiktokcounter.net|tpayr.xyz

§

new domain: waezf.xyz

§
Posted: 26-04-2024

Hello Bloggerpemula, changing some uBlock Origin filters I blocked some PopUps from the website (tiktokcounter.net)
However, the CONTINUE button was not clickable. Then I saw these codes you posted:

bloggerpemula AUTHOR

My question is; where do I put these codes:

* In uBlock settings;
* In your settings (Bypass All Short Links)

Please help me with the CORRECT configuration, I'm already very close
to eliminate this problem on (tiktokcounter.net).

§
Edited: 26-04-2024

Hello Bloggerpemula, changing some uBlock Origin filters

Paste them into the "My Filters" tab of uBlock Origin and save and enable

§

Nilik Dred, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your guidance, as well as for Bloggerpemula and everyone who maintains this WONDERFUL work!! Everything went well; the page is clean and the CONTINUE button is working properly!! Once again THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS MAGNIFICENT CODE.

§

with waezf.xyz:
||play.google.com^$xhr,redirect-rule=nooptext,domain=tiktokcounter.net
||play.google.com^$xhr,redirect-rule=nooptext,domain=tpayr.xyz
||play.google.com^$xhr,redirect-rule=nooptext,domain=waezf.xyz
||play.google.com^$xhr,redirect-rule=nooptext,domain=lifgam.online
tiktokcounter.net,tpayr.xyz,lifgam.online,waezf.xyz##+js(set, assholeWhoReadsThis, true)
tiktokcounter.net,tpayr.xyz,lifgam.online,waezf.xyz#@#+js(set, isAdClickDone, true)

§
Posted: 30-04-2024

hello sir, I need help, why can't I?

§

слишком много строк, просто напишите так

this filter worked well and today it doesn't workYu tell me what to change, thanks!

§

this filter worked well and today it doesn't workYu tell me what to change, thanks!

tiktokcounter.net,tpayr.xyz,lifgam.online,ashrfd.xyz,waezf.xyz##+js(set, assHoleWhoReadThis, true)
It should work, try it)

§

tiktokcounter.net,tpayr.xyz,lifgam.online,ashrfd.xyz,waezf.xyz##+js(set, assHoleWhoReadThis, true)

+++++Thank you! With your filter everything works again!!!

§
Posted: 01-05-2024

It should work, try it)

Hello, why doesn't the filter work, what should I add?

Đăng nhập để bình luận