Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 13-01-2024

Firstly, thank you for this script, but there is a small problem with Earnow/Shortano/Shortino as shown in the picture, which is that it does not bypass even though Additional Bypass is installed. The problem will not be solved.

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 14-01-2024

Add the code in Script info to your Ublock Filters , You will not be redirected to that site again

§

There is no problem with Ublock, but rather a problem with the script. Is there a solution?

§

Which browser do you use? i am using google chrome but even if put code in script in Ublock still is not working and also getting detect by Earnow/Shortano/Shortino.

§

I am using Brave browser and I also have this problem but when I turn off the ad blocker for Brave browser I get this problem

§
Posted: 15-01-2024

Firstly, thank you for this script, but there is a small problem with Earnow/Shortano/Shortino as shown in the picture, which is that it does not bypass even though Additional Bypass is installed. The problem will not be solved.

try using firefox brows

Đăng nhập để bình luận