Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 07-01-2024

Hello admin Please help with c2g.at link

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 31-01-2024

From the start, my script actually had no problem bypassing the c2g/faho/revcut/urlcut sites, I was happy because they thought my script didn't work. Even though many people already know how to edit my script so it doesn't redirect to bypass page.

I'm not tired, just Busy playing with my Kids, like they want, lol, I will give an easy trick via private message, for those who don't know how to edit it, only for users who never give bad feedback

§

From the start, my script actually had no problem bypassing the c2g/faho/revcut/urlcut sites, I was happy because they thought my script didn't work. Even though many people already know how to edit my script so it doesn't redirect to bypass page.

I'm not tired, just Busy playing with my Kids, like they want, lol, I will give an easy trick via private message, for those who don't know how to edit it, only for users who never give bad feedback

i want pls

§

I can already tell you to not waste your time with c2g Bypass as it doesn't work.
You can give me any Telegram/Messenger Username and I can tell you exactly why it won't work.. Just remove the Lines with c2g and let it go

§

And some administrator from any site that you bypass just create and account gives you good feedback and then you will show to them the trick? Dude do you really know what you are doing in fact? Like I said before, you have nothing in your brain for sure. Hooo "I will give an easy trick via private message,..." and after that you will not bypassing again or never. Grow up and open your eyes dude lol

§

And some administrator from any site that you bypass just create and account gives you good feedback and then you will show to them the trick? Dude do you really know what you are doing in fact? Like I said before, you have nothing in your brain for sure. Hooo "I will give an easy trick via private message,..." and after that you will not bypassing again or never. Grow up and open your eyes dude lol

he only gives out the easy trick to edit the script, not the trick to bypass a site that can't be bypassed

§
Posted: 01-02-2024

Dari awal sebenarnya script saya tidak ada masalah untuk melewati situs c2g/faho/revcut/urlcut, saya senang karena menurut mereka script saya tidak work. Padahal sudah banyak yang tahu cara mengedit script saya agar tidak redirect ke halaman bypass.

Gak capek-capek, cuma sibuk main sama anak-anakku sesuka mereka, haha, aku akan kasih trik mudahnya lewat pesan pribadi, bagi yang belum tahu cara editnya, hanya bagi pengguna yang tidak pernah memberikan feedback buruk.

Can you tell me via telegram? @King6264884875

§
Posted: 01-02-2024

bang bagaimana baypasser

§
Posted: 04-02-2024
Edited: 04-02-2024

Could you please give me a private message on how to edit the script for the c2g.at website?

§
Posted: 05-02-2024

minta grup tele tuan

§

I ask to bypass c2g/faho/revcut/urlcut sites................please admin

§

C2G/Revcut already bypass and the simple way.... hahahaha

§

C2G/Revcut already bypass and the simple way.... hahahaha

Show me proof of you bypassing my Shortlink. Not like the other dude that cut the Video!

§

ha easy bypass my 15 $

§

ha easy bypass my 15 $

Good job bro, you used an old Timestamp. The thing is that you won't be able to do this with Links that have been generated via API from any Faucet Website or similar and that is the Point!

Đăng nhập để bình luận