Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 27-11-2023

小白用户,大佬这个好像和google hit hider这个脚本有冲突了https://greasyfork.org/zh-CN/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites
谷歌搜索的时候会一直跳那个脚本里的一个设置提示,关了让确定开,开了让确定关...无限循环
俺也不懂你俩是哪个的问题,不过我挨个排查的时候关掉大佬你这个的时候问题就消失,不跳了....
大佬你这个脚本我用了好久,那个google hit hider也用了段时间了,以前有没有这个问题我倒是没注意,也许是跟我最近装的几个扩展有关?最近这段时间装了dark mode everywhere,vimium,终结内容农场这三个扩展

§
Edited: 27-11-2023

百度 必应 没问题,就只有谷歌,每次搜索结果加载完成之后就跳这两个提示

应该不是扩展的问题,我挨个关掉还是会弹

§

对了我用的chrome,我在火狐上好像没这问题...恩...应该是你最近一次更新造成的.火狐的脚本更新后问题重现

§

Small white user, big brother this seems and google hit hider this script has conflict https://greasyfork.org/zh-CN/scripts/1682-google-hit-hider-by-domain-search-filter-block-sites
Google search will always jump that script in a setup prompt, off to make sure open, open to make sure off... infinite loop
I don't understand which of you two is the problem, but I'm checking one by one when I turn off the big brother you this when the problem disappears, not jumping ....
I've been using this script for a long time, and I've been using that google hit hider for a while, and I haven't noticed any problems with it before, so maybe it's related to a couple of extensions I've installed recently? I've recently installed dark mode everywhere, vimium, end content farm these three extensions.
Baidu Bing no problem, only Google, every time the search results are loaded after the jump these two tips

I don't think it's the extensions, I've turned them off one by one and they still pop up.
By the way, I'm using Chrome, I don't seem to have this problem on Firefox... Well... I think it's because of your latest update. Firefox's scripts were updated and the problem has returned.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

感谢您的反馈,我知道您的意思,请更新到最新版本

Đăng nhập để bình luận