Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 26-11-2023

PLEASE bloggerpemula READ!

Fastforward need a new maintainer can you take it over and continue development?!

https://github.com/FastForwardTeam/FastForward#unmaintained-use-something-else

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 26-11-2023

Yes i know , sad to know , i don't have much knowledge about extensions and i don't have much time as i said before,
I just do my best to keep my scripts always up to date and try to supports all sites requested by users via feedback

§
Posted: 27-11-2023

Yes i know , sad to know , i don't have much knowledge about extensions and i don't have much time as i said before,
I just do my best to keep my scripts always up to date and try to supports all sites requested by users via feedback

I understand. The only great thing about fastforward is crowd bypass which really helps if there was something similar with your script it would make it Perfect.

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 28-11-2023

just tell me what the sites name or codes in crowd bypass , i will add it to my script if i can

§
Edited: 28-11-2023

just tell me what the sites name or codes in crowd bypass , i will add it to my script if i can

What is crowd bypass?
Also known in the options as "Give and take the destinations of unbypassable shorteners.", this feature exists to bypass a respectable amount of link shorteners using CAPTCHAs and other forms of backend validation to make sure you've actually waited before you can proceed to the target link, to share this target with other FastForward users, who come across the same link in the future, so they can proceed to the target immediately.

When Crowd Bypass (Options > "Give and take the destinations of unbypassable shorteners.") is enabled, ocassionally the extension will send requests to our server:
- When you visit a known unbypassable shortener website, the URL is sent so it can check against the database if someone else has already reported its destination.
- When you complete your visit on such a website, the URL and destination URL are sent so it can be recorded for future visitors.

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

I already know what crowd bypass is from universal bypass extension, so you not modify or create any code to bypass?

Đăng nhập để bình luận