Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 05-11-2023

Did you ever though of close sourcing your code?

Shortlink owners can check your code and block it again and again because its open source.

§
Posted: 06-11-2023

Please you must encrypt your source code quickly ...

Shortlink owners can check your code and block it again and again because its open source.

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 06-11-2023

Sorry I don't want to do that , from beginning i try to make my script easy to understand for everyone , so they can learn and know how my script works.
I allow everyone to replace the selectors if they know , The important thing is don't delete or replace my blogs, because i know someone doing this , and pretending like he made it.

when i have time , i will fix every bugs if i know .

§
Posted: 07-11-2023

Sorry I don't want to do that , from beginning i try to make my script easy to understand for everyone , so they can learn and know how my script works.
I allow everyone to replace the selectors if they know , The important thing is don't delete or replace my blogs, because i know someone doing this , and pretending like he made it.

when i have time , i will fix every bugs if i know .

Thank you for doing god's work!.

Đăng nhập để bình luận