Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 18-06-2023

I have been testing and this script performs great with many of the shortener websites. But I have noted down few shorteners sites that's not working properly with the script as of now.

Mentioning the list below:

1. saly.io
2. exe.io
3. cuty.io
4. sigmalinks.in
5. adbitfly.com
6. v2links.com
7. clicksfly.com
8. shrinkforearn.in
9. payskip.org
10. tnshort.net
11. linkyearn.com
12. shrtfly.com
13. terabox.fun
14. zagl.in
15. owllink.net
16. birdurls.com
17. 5tl.ink
18. gainl.ink
19. mitly.us
20. shortox.com
21. shrinkme.io
22. shorti.io
23. fc.lc
24. mdlink.in
25. shareus.io
26. paylinks.cloud
27. revly.click
28. safelinku.com
29. updhrink.com

------------------

Either the script is getting stuck at some particular step and if I click a button then, it proceeds to next step and to the end. In some scripts, there were huge overlay popups which wasnt blocked by script so I had to use Popup blocker extension and it worked well then. I have also installed Addition Bypass script and still found these sites to not work.

In some sites, it goes to certain pages where it asks to accept notification and without which, it cant proceed ahead.

-------------------

Two new sites that can be added:

1. pubiza.com
2. binbucks.com

--------------------

Whenever you find time, please look into these sites.

I believe you are having great time with you newborn son and family. Wish you great days ahead. :)

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 23-06-2023

Please update to the latest version , many sites on your list is not a problem for me
uBlock Origin , Violentmonkey and Always active Window, this is an important extension to make my script run smoothly

Đăng nhập để bình luận