Greasy Fork is available in English.

Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 16-04-2023
Edited: 16-04-2023

this line here is breaking some of YouTube Ui:
if (['free4u.nurul-huda.or.id', 'rotator.nurul-huda.sch.id', 'autofaucet.dutchycorp.space', 'cryptonetos.ru', 'youtube.com'].indexOf(location.host) > -1){parent.open = BpBlock();} else {EnableRCF();}

When i open gofile links it instantly closes it.

Also please stop adding download sites with built in video players, it doesn't make sense at.

§

this line here is breaking some of YouTube Ui:
if (['free4u.nurul-huda.or.id', 'rotator.nurul-huda.sch.id', 'autofaucet.dutchycorp.space', 'cryptonetos.ru', 'youtube.com'].indexOf(location.host) > -1){parent.open = BpBlock();} else {EnableRCF();}

When i open gofile links it instantly closes it.

Also please stop adding download sites with built in video players, it doesn't make sense at.

auto-downloading for download sites with built in video players^

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§

You look like a smart guy , do you know how to use exclude in your extension ? please exclude youtube and all the sites that you don't like, or disable my script

§

You look like a smart guy , do you know how to use exclude in your extension ? please exclude youtube and all the sites that you don't like, or disable my script

i do, but i have to block some of the sites every new update

§

i do, but i have to block some of the sites every new update

wait, don't really think i know how to exclude those sites.
what i was doing was just commenting those sites with //.

§

Ok no more worries, i figured out
Thanks for the tip

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Ok no more worries, i figured out
Thanks for the tip

Glad to know that , easy to exclude if you use violent extension , but if you use tamper extension , you need to change the settings to advanced mode,
so you don't need to add commenting // each updates

Đăng nhập để bình luận