Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 27-01-2022

PLEASE USE GOOGLE TRANSLATORS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
Good News , tested by me, if you want all shortlinks Automatically including the Captcha you can use this tricks
1. Latest Version of My Scripts Bypass All Shortlinks >> Don't change anything in my Scripts
2. Latest Version of Recaptcha Solver (Automatically solves Recaptcha in browser) >> Don't change anything in this Scripts
3. Extensions Cookie AutoDelete >> Install According to your browser and then Enable Automatic Cleaning use default or like my pictures, this extension to avoid errors sending automated queries.

Note :
- You Must understand first what is Cookie AutoDelete , what is different between cache and cookies before using this tricks.
- You Must Whitelist the source of your shortlink, example, you open shortlink from autoclaim.in or autofaucet.dutchycorp.space, you must whitelist autoclaim.in or autofaucet.dutchycorp.space first.
- Don't use for Multiple Shortlink, please one by one.
- This Tricks not working for Opera browser because their Privacy , choose another browser if you want to Test.
- This tricks not 100% Free from error sending automated queries, because Google really don't like this, read My Comments Here to know more this errors.

ANOTHER INFO :
If you found shortlink not listed in my scripts please leave comments like this, "please add mitly.us shortlink, example https://mitly.us/ULvL6P " so easy for me to check it.

If you found shortlink listed in my scripts but errors please leave comments like this, "i use phone/PC , Chrome browser , error visiting mitly.us , please fix it. "

Thanks All and Regards
BloggerPemula

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 27-01-2022

Watch this picture, what do I do? The script was first doing the solution in an automatic way, and now it's getting difficult

i'm not yet tested with kiwi browser , please try to disable Recaptcha Solver then clear your cache and cookies to solve that error

Please add shorturl.at/tuKUZ and shorturl.at/qsyDM. Also I've got the error (see image below) even if I followed all your instructions. I use PC Linux Ubuntu, Chrome browser, please fix it.

§
Posted: 23-04-2022
Edited: 23-04-2022

bro can add this 2 site coinsparty.com and median.uno it not skiping thank you.

Đăng nhập để bình luận