Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Bỏ qua tất cả các trang web liên kết ngắn tự động bỏ qua các trang web liên kết gây phiền nhiễu, trực tiếp đến đích của bạn

< Feedback on Bỏ qua Tất cả Các liên kết ngắn

Review: Good - script works

Hi, I have problem with recaptcha{sending automated queries) What can I deduct from code, I want to solve captcha by my own! Not even the check box of recaptcha! Please answer, because I have to stop using your code! And What I have to do to obtain a good Ip Captcha?

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 17-01-2022

my code not caused you get error sending automated queries , please read my comment here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/114860

Try to clear your browser cache and cookies to solve your problem . if you want solve recaptcha manually please remove this line in my script
// @match *://*/recaptcha/api2/*

long time ago i got problem like that because my google email , when i login with that email i got error sending automated queries when i try to solve captcha shortlink, but when i change to another email i don't have problems.

OK, Thanks, can you fix freebcc.org?Always redirect to another Page!!

bloggerpemulaTác giả
§
Posted: 17-01-2022

OK, Thanks, can you fix freebcc.org?Always redirect to another Page!!

i need to check this site with VPN because they block my country , i don't see any errors.
Try to update to the latest version 13.7 i do improve the script for this site.

§
Posted: 19-01-2022

Ребята хочу попробовать работать с телефона, какой браузер лучше поставить для работы?

Đăng nhập để bình luận