MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Script automating MH horn sounding and gifting, mostly functional as of 14/04/2024; updating the outdated script from nobodyrandom, who adapted the original versions by CnN and Ooi.

< Feedback on MouseHunt AutoBot UPDATED

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 27-09-2020

Anyone knows why the "Balance Heirloom" option for Furoma Rift doesn't seem to be working properly?
I have more Belt shards than fang and Claw but the "balance heirloom" for Masters still arms my glutter cheese.
Anyone else has this problem?

nevocaineTác giả
§
Posted: 28-09-2020

Hey Mugiwara, a lot of the automated functions of the bot are pretty outdated, so it is likely many of them do not work as well

§
Posted: 29-09-2020

I have faced the same on my FRift run, maybe in the old days the positioning of these heirlooms were different like it was in the code. But now, it would read the array for the "ANY_MASTER" as Glutter(Belt), Combat(Fang), Susheese(Claw).

But if you check in the UI, it's arranged as Claw, Fang, Belt(so just need to swap 1st and 3rd.
e.g. if you actually have 10 Claw, 20 Fang and 30 Belt
The bot would read that as 30 Claw, 20 Fang and 10 Belt, so it proceeds with arming Glutter(Belt) instead of Susheese(Claw).

If I remember correctly, these three lines I changed and it should work.
335 name: ['Rift Susheese', 'Rift Combat', 'Rift Glutter']
1150 if (temp.indexOf('Chi Claw Heirloom') > -1)
1154 else if (temp.indexOf('Chi Belt Heirloom') > -1)

I noticed also that the positioning of the index of Claw and Belt heirloom would be read differently from the journal, so swapping lines 1150 and 1154 should do the trick. (You loot Belt Heirloom, but bot read that as Claw so it adds 1 to the total amount of Claws you have. Unless you refresh the page, it's the only time it will reset to the correct amount)

Đăng nhập để bình luận