YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Feedback on YouTube Player Controls

Câu hỏi/Bình luận

§
Posted: 04-11-2017
Edited: 01-12-2017

New version (1.1.2) not working with the good old youtube. Only with Polymer (new youtube)

Since this morning, the script is not working for me.
Firefox 56.0.2 64bits
ViolentMonkey
Thanks for the work.
Regards.

CostasTác giả
§
Posted: 05-11-2017

Can you see the options button under the video?

§
Posted: 06-11-2017

I'm using chrome with tapermonkey, and the old youtube layout. Script is broken and I don't see the option button anymore. Please fix or make a version for the old layout?

§
Posted: 06-11-2017
Edited: 06-11-2017

The button is not displayed (gear + repeat button) under the video and the options I have set are disabled.
Firefox 56.0.2 64bits portable
ViolentMonkey
The previous version 1.1.1 works fine.

CostasTác giả
§
Posted: 07-11-2017

The new version 1.1.2 works only with the new YouTube layout. It is extremely difficult for me to maintain and update the user-script with the old layout, since none of my browsers supports it anymore. Version 1.1.1 supports the old version.

§

OK, so please can you tell me how to obtain the new youtube layout?
Is there something to install or what?
Why the "new layout" is not present ?
I don't understand anything about this famous "new layout". Is it the "polymer" thing I heard about?
Thanks for the tips:

§
Edited: 07-11-2017

OK is it this shit: "https://ww.youtube.com/new" because I don't see differences and the version 1.1.2 of your script still doesn't work. Maybe I do something wrong or maybe there is a conflict with another add-on I use.

§

I have restart firefox without add-on and effectively it's working but the new layout is pure shit: it takes 7 or 10 seconds to load the interface around the video. So I continue to use old layout with the version 1.1.1 of your script!
Thank you.
Regards.

Đăng nhập để bình luận