YouTube DeBlock

Fully Working 2023 UnBlocker for YouTube. Get rid of that pesky blocker, and return my vids!

< Відгуки до YouTube DeBlock

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 28.10.2023

How do I completely remove this? I already removed the script and even uninstalled Greasemonkey and I get this (see attached screenshots) whenever I load a video. I only used this script on Firefox, but this is also happening now on Chrome, so it did something to my YouTube account, which makes no sense but alright.

The page not rendering / rendering incorrectly even happens on other pages like Subscriptions, Account Settings, etc.

YelloNoxАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 28.10.2023

Try clearing the webpage cookies. I haven't tested the script on Firefox, I'll have to look soon.

§
Опубліковано: 29.10.2023
Edited: 29.10.2023

I tried doing that first before the more drastic steps. Like I said, the same thing is happening on Chrome now, even though I didn't install the userscript on Chrome. I only installed it on Firefox. It's not happening in Edge.

When the page loads "blank" like that... if I leave the tab open for maybe like 10 min or so, it eventually loads the full page.

YelloNoxАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 31.10.2023

I'm not sure what is happening. The script doesn't store any cookies, data, or modify any HTTP data.

Let me know if a day of rest fixed anything. It might just be a server issue.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.