Обхід всі Короткі посилання

Обійти всі сайти з короткими посиланнями. Автоматично пропускає дратівливі скорочення посилань безпосередньо до вашого пункту призначення

< Відгуки до Обхід всі Короткі посилання

Відгук: Добре - скрипт працює добре

§
Опубліковано: 13.09.2021

ADBULL (deportealdia.live) has an issue. after opening the link, it clicks on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE" but after captcha got filled, it must click again on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE" but it doesn't. final step i.e, "GET LINK" works well.

bloggerpemulaАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 14.09.2021
ADBULL (deportealdia.live) has an issue. after opening the link, it clicks on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE" but after captcha got filled, it must click again on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE" but it doesn't. final step i.e, "GET LINK" works well.

Fixed now ,update to the latest version ,btw for adbull i use universal bypass

§

sir exact issue with fcc.lc also! after captcha it doesn't click on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE".

bloggerpemulaАвтор
§
sir exact issue with fcc.lc also! after captcha it doesn't click on "CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE".

for fcc im sorry at this time i can't solve it because the site use script exchanger, every reload the code is different that why hard for me to solve,i will reply your message again if i can solve the problem.

bloggerpemulaАвтор
§

Ok now bugs Fixed ,update to the latest version

§
Опубліковано: 15.09.2021

thank you so much for the response and for the script sir, its really a life saver script. ill check and notify if any problem occurs.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.