Обхід всі Короткі посилання

Обійти всі сайти з короткими посиланнями. Автоматично пропускає дратівливі скорочення посилань безпосередньо до вашого пункту призначення

< Відгуки до Обхід всі Короткі посилання

Відгук: Добре - скрипт працює добре

§
Опубліковано: 02.12.2022

Auto click websites for Patak Dropz not working for me on Chrome browser. Can you please check and see if any updates are required to visit websites. Thanks!

bloggerpemulaАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 07.12.2022

just test it with latest chrome running well no issues , more better than using firefox, i don't see any error from my script, don't forget to always allow popup and redirect from Patak Dropz, if your issues when check point disable my script first.

§
Опубліковано: 08.12.2022

Not working for me in FF and Chrome. Tried with completely new Chrome profile but still have to click button "Visit site" manually Script not recognised on website.

bloggerpemulaАвтор
§

look like you block the popup ,it can be from your browser settings or from the extension and another script that block the popup

do you use tamper or violentmonkey ?

§

I have added new Chrome profile, Tampermonkey is the only addon installed with your script. Site settings are to allow popups, adds, etc but script is not clicking the view website button for me.

§

Tried on other laptop in chrome, also not working

bloggerpemulaАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 11.12.2022
Edited: 11.12.2022

Please try using violentmonkey and with latest version 70.5

just for info , my favorite browser is firefox with violentmonkey extension

§
Опубліковано: 11.12.2022

Please try using violentmonkey and with latest version 70.5

just for info , my favorite browser is firefox with violentmonkey extension

Ok, will try and test that, I use FF as well but with Tamper.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.