§
Опубліковано: 28.08.2021

Doesn't work for me :(

RisuleiaАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 10.09.2021
Edited: 10.09.2021
Doesn't work for me :(

I have updated the script. Open this script's page and hit Update. Kindly report here if there are any issues.

§
Опубліковано: 10.10.2021
Edited: 10.10.2021

Woah, this actually looks cool. Thanks for the update :). Btw, is there a way to change fonts or maybe keep the old one? Caveat is kinda hard to read for me and I think the font is too big that it hits the homework boarder thing.

§
Опубліковано: 10.10.2021

Btw for some reason, when I click my Google account, It looks kinda weird. The font is white and it has some gray on other parts.

RisuleiaАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 15.10.2021
Edited: 15.10.2021
Woah, this actually looks cool. Thanks for the update :). Btw, is there a way to change fonts or maybe keep the old one? Caveat is kinda hard to read for me and I think the font is too big that it hits the homework boarder thing.

@Professional Amateur Thanks for your feedback! Till now, there's no way to change the font. I am currently working on adding it as a user preference.

RisuleiaАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 15.10.2021
Btw for some reason, when I click my Google account, It looks kinda weird. The font is white and it has some gray on other parts.

@Professional Amateur Thanks for informing me! Google must've added some new components to it or updated it from their side, so it got messed up. I will fix the account panel in the next update.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.