Pixiv收藏夹自动标签

自动为Pixiv收藏夹内图片打上已有的标签,并可以搜索收藏夹

< Відгуки до Pixiv收藏夹自动标签

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 10.06.2024

Hello, I'm having some trouble understanding the "Label" function. By how you described it, it looks like it's supposed to label art by their series or character, but when I used it, all it did was create an R18 bookmark tag and put all my NSFW bookmarks in it. What is this function supposed to do, exactly?

§
Опубліковано: 10.06.2024

Hello, I'm having some trouble understanding the "Label" function. By how you described it, it looks like it's supposed to label art by their series or character, but when I used it, all it did was create an R18 bookmark tag and put all my NSFW bookmarks in it. What is this function supposed to do, exactly?

Update: Ok so, at first I wasn't exactly sure what was gonna happen, so I just picked some random bookmark tag I had with only 1k pictures in it, and the R18 thing happened. Then before I left for work, I selected all of my bookmarks (almost 11k), and now that I came back, I see that it actually did categorize them. It looks like it does it based on the first tag that's on the art. Still not entirely sure why it didn't do more before, besides making an R18 bookmark tag, but oh well. I guess it does work somewhat.

§
Опубліковано: 15.06.2024

Although the tagging function occasionally has some minor problems, it works normally in most cases. Maybe you did not create a dictionary, and the tagging function of this script runs according to your custom dictionary.

philimaoАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 16.08.2024

Yeah as dddkkkbaka said, it was because you did not have many images labeled before, and surely you have not built up your own dictionary, therefore the script just did the most basic works -- It added the first tag of the work. It can be easily reverted by removing the whole tag / clearing tags of related works. I would try to make the doc easier to read later...

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.