Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Image Search Direct Links Old Style

Replace links and click actions of the Google Image Search results with direct links to the picture, and the page link. Now opens in the same tab by default

< Відгуки до Google Image Search Direct Links Old Style

Відгук: Добре - скрипт працює добре

§
Опубліковано: 25.10.2019

It is not working as it is supposed to. :(

It has stopped working properly again, when I search it doesn't work at first, even after I wait for the blue ! to disappear from the images. I have to refresh once or twice until the script kicks in, in the search results page. It's really frustrating. Can you please have a look at this?

§
Опубліковано: 25.10.2019

I hope you see this, I am trying to contact Benjamin Philipp somehow, to update/fix the script.

Benjamin PhilippАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 27.03.2020

@"613 The Evil" said: It has stopped working properly again, when I search it doesn't work at first, even after I wait for the blue ! to disappear from the images. I have to refresh once or twice until the script kicks in, in the search results page. It's really frustrating. Can you please have a look at this?

Is this still the case with the new https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/398802-google-images-direct-links-2 ?

It sounds like this might have something to do with the page loading dynamically, not being under an included URL at first (when searching under "web"/"everything" at first, then going to "images") and the userscript extension not realizing it should load the script. What are you using? (Greasemonkey? Tampermonkey? Which version?)

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.