GoogleMonkeyR (modified by Cook Wu)

Google - Multiple columns of results, Remove "Sponsored Links", Number results, Auto-load more results, Remove web search dialogues, Open external links in a new tab, self updating and all configurable from a simple user dialogue.

< Відгуки до GoogleMonkeyR (modified by Cook Wu)

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 18.10.2018

Feedback

I'm using the search term "pixel".

I'm getting some multi-colored gibberish on page 2, subsequent result pages look fine:

I noticed that I was missing some useful information that is taken off when using the script, which are the 'Top Stories' and possible dictionary definition of the search term/word.

I'm unsure about the right column where it shows the rating/reviews and the cheapest place you can buy the item, it might be useful for other people. There's a small collapsible tab on the right side which could house this information since there isn't much in there in the first place. Speaking of the small collapsible tab, I feel like there should be an option where it stays open and floats in the same relative position until the user decides to collapse it, it's useful information when researching afterall.

Similar to above, there's also some space where Google puts in a 'Similar Mobile Phones with Good Camera". I realize that not all search terms have alternative options like this, but I think the comparison feature is great whenever possible.

cookwuАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 30.10.2018

All the search results now could check to hide or show in the settings panel

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.