Greasy Fork is available in English.

Manga OnlineViewer

Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: Alandal, Batoto, BilibiliComics, ComiCastle, Comick, Dynasty-Scans, INKR, InManga, KLManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, Local Files, LynxScans, MangaBuddy, MangaDex, MangaFox, MangaHere, Mangago, MangaHosted, MangaHub, MangasIn, MangaKakalot, MangaNelo, MangaNato, MangaOni, MangaPark, Mangareader, MangaSee, Manga4life, MangaTigre, MangaToons, MangaTown, ManhuaScan, MangaGeko.com, MangaGeko.cc, NaniScans, NineManga, OlympusScans, PandaManga, RawD

< Відгуки до Manga OnlineViewer

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 11.09.2014

g.e-hentai/exhentai display original images

very handy script, i use it with downthemall to easily dl galleries. but on some galleries they resize/resample images for viewing and have links for downloading the original. is it possible to have manga onlineviewer dl/return the original image -- or if that's not possible return the "download original" URL instead so it's easier to use DTA? (e.g., DTA once for all images, then DTA all "download original" URL links.) so a page would end up a mix of images and original size download links, but it'd make it easier to DTA instead of having to individually check every page if it has a original available

TagoАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 11.09.2014

Whenever I see that there is a bigger version of the image available for a site I try to get it. I just didn't notice it was the case for e-hentai, I changed it, enjoy.

§
Опубліковано: 12.09.2014

awesome, thanks for the fix! but now i'm having the opposite problem, lol. it's loading the bigger sized images just fine, but now the normal images (if there is no bigger image) don't load. not sure if it's just on my end. copy/pasting the non-loading image url shows this message from exh: "Keep trying." which according to their wiki: "You are trying to access an image page but have an invalid page ID, gallery ID, or file ID." dunno if this helps

§
Опубліковано: 12.09.2014

ah, i came up with a temp if/else fix so it's all cool. i'm sure you'll find a better/permanent fix though

TagoАвтор
§
Опубліковано: 13.09.2014

I think I've fixed it.

§
Опубліковано: 28.01.2015

Is it possible to make it work in last version, cuz either it doesn't work or have not so obvious setting somewhere. :)

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.