Greasy Fork is available in English.

GreasyFork Bullshit Filter

Hides scripts for popular browser games and social networks as well as scripts that use "foreign" characters in descriptions. Applies to posts in Forum too.

< Відгуки до GreasyFork Bullshit Filter

Question/comment

§
Опубліковано: 07.11.2015

how to add an item to filter?

Hi !

I get a lot of Asian characters and a lot of "Agar" scripts. How do I add Agar scripts to the filter? Should I filter for Agar.io or is there a better way? (Might make this more useful to more people if there were some instructions re: adding stuff to the filter to personalize.)

tia

§

So far I'm just adding stuff to the "Games" line 16:

'Games': /AntiGame|Agar|agar.io|ExtencionRipXChetoMalo|AposBot|DFxLite|ZTx-Lite|AposFeedingBot|AposLoader|Blah Blah|Orc Clan Script|Astro\s*Empires|^\s*Attack|^\s*Battle|BiteFight|Blood\s*Wars|Bots4|Brawler|\bBvS\b|Business\s*Tycoon|Castle\s*Age|City\s*Ville|Comunio|Conquer\s*Club|CosmoPulse|Dark\s*Orbit|Dead\s*Frontier|\bDOA\b|Dossergame|Dragons\s*of\s*Atlantis|Dugout|\bDS[a-z]+\n|Empire\s*Board|eRep(ublik)?|Epic.*War|ExoPlanet|Falcon Tools|Feuerwache|Farming|FarmVille|Fightinfo|Frontier\s*Ville|Ghost\s*Trapper|Gladiatus|Goalline|Gondal|Grepolis|Hobopolis|\bhwm(\b|_)|Ikariam|\bIT2\b|Jellyneo|Kapi\s*Hospital|Kings\s*Age|Kingdoms?\s*of|knastv(ö|oe)gel|Knight\s*Fight|\b(Power)?KoC(Atta?ck)?\b|\bKOL\b|Kongregate|Last\s*Emperor|Legends?\s*of|Light\s*Rising|Lockerz|\bLoU\b|Mafia\s*(Wars|Mofo)|Menelgame|Mob\s*Wars|Mouse\s*Hunt|Molehill\s*Empire|NeoQuest|MyFreeFarm|Neopets|Nemexia|\bOGame\b|Pardus|Pennergame|Pigskin\s*Empire|PlayerScripts|Popmundo|Po?we?r\s*(Bot|Tools)|PsicoTSI|Ravenwood|Schulterglatze|SpaceWars|\bSW_[a-z]+\n|\bSnP\b|The\s*Crims|The\s*West|Travian|Treasure\s*Isl(and|e)|Tribal\s*Wars|TW.?PRO|Vampire\s*Wars|War\s*of\s*Ninja|West\s*Wars|\bWoD\b|World\s*of\s*Dungeons|wtf\s*battles|Wurzelimperium/i,

darkredАвтор
§
Edited: 08.11.2015
I get a lot of Asian characters

ASCII is in range of 0 to 127 (source), so line 18 should be:
'Non-ASCII': /[^\x00-\x7F\s]+/i,
i.e. filter out any character not in the range: 00-7F in hex i.e. 00-127 in decimal
(it was 00-80 i.e. 00-128 in the initial script).
That's all I can do.

.. and a lot of "Agar" scripts. How do I add Agar scripts to the filter? Should I filter for Agar.io or is there a better way? (Might make this more useful to more people if there were some instructions re: adding stuff to the filter to personalize.) tia

Yes, the way is to add more variants in line 16, separated by the alternation operator |.

So, I updated the script with these two changes.

Опублікувати відповідь

Sign in to post a reply.