Greasy Fork is available in English.

JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

A userscript for crowdsource keyword and ranking hits. It should be working for the keywords for any Google location. Also it will work for the ranking hits. It will even work for the choose the best URL hits.

< Feedback on JR Crowdsource keyword/ranking mturk.com scripts

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-01-09

Workstation, Search button not clickable

The script was working earlier; however, now whenever I click on the search button nothing happens. Did CrowdSource change how the tasks work internally?

JohnnyRSئاپتور
§

I recently updated the script so that might be the problem. I have checked to see why this might happen and submitted a newer version with a fix that may work. Try it and see if that works. Is the problem happening with all versions of the search hits? Do you only use it with chrome or can you try it with firefox too?

§

This is currently happening with all variations of the task(s) and I just tested the updated version on both Chrome and Firefox and the issue still persists.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-01-16

Just like to add this is still broken, for me too. It actually works with mTurk's platform when crowdsource decides to upload hits there, but none of the search buttons on CrowdSource's own site works.

JohnnyRSئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-01-16

I don't have a way to test it on Crowdsource's site. I was only invited with my mturk account. If I ever get access to it and see the differences then I can make it work for both. Sorry. I can only support the stuff they put on mturk at this time.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2015-01-17

As of right now I am using an older version and it is working well enough. Thank you for making such a helpful script!

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.