Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube - Proper Description

Watch page description below the video with proper open/close toggle, instead of a side bar.

< Feedback on YouTube - Proper Description

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-05-10
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2023-05-10

Currently theres a bug which disables the dislike number when you have return youtube dislike enabled (It still shows the number of dislikes when you hover over the ratio bar) hope this bug will be resolved soon.

§

Another bug besides this is the "YouTube Video Hider (to only listen to audio)" script which I use besides this script. It doesn't show anymore have the "Show Video" option as circled here, but you can still hear the video (as this is the default function). [Note that the script which is at https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371287-youtube-video-hider-to-only-listen-to-audio is already five years old but the code is accessible and still works even with changes despite its lack of updates]

The YT Redux extension I use is up to date. Idk if its a server side thing to the newer layout, but its still reflecting the older layout style thanks to the script, but not these bugs.

q1kئاپتور
§
Currently theres a bug which disables the dislike number when you have return youtube dislike enabled

RYD was updated and they changed how the like-dislike buttons are selected. This script only moves the bar to a better location (otherwise it won't show anywhere)
I can copy the dislike number too, but RYD can't count it as there is no click listener on that dislike button, so I don't want to do that...

Another bug besides this is the "YouTube Video Hider

Fixed

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-05-12
Currently theres a bug which disables the dislike number when you have return youtube dislike enabled

RYD was updated and they changed how the like-dislike buttons are selected. This script only moves the bar to a better location (otherwise it won't show anywhere)
I can copy the dislike number too, but RYD can't count it as there is no click listener on that dislike button, so I don't want to do that...

Another bug besides this is the "YouTube Video Hider

Fixed

So does that mean we can never see the dislike figure with the "YouTube - Proper Description" script enabled? or could there be a way to bring back the dislike figure in the future with a script update?

q1kئاپتور
§
So does that mean we can never see the dislike figure

There's 2 options.
1. I can copy the number from the button that RYD adds it to. The downside being RYD can't register the dislike so they can't know if you disliked a video which means the number will be less accurate.
2. RYD can also select and add listeners to the second set of like-dislike buttons. No disadvantages.

q1kئاپتور
§

Option 1 is now included in last update v1.6.9

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.