Pagetual

Perpetual pages - powerful auto-pager script. Auto fetching next paginated web pages and inserting into current page for infinite scroll. Support thousands of web sites without any rule.

< Feedback on Pagetual

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

Hi, I'm back here again to share an issue that I got from one of the ASMR websites, which just duplicates the previous ASMR and pastes it on the next page.
ASMR Website : asmr.one

hoothinئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-11-25

Sorry but I haven't encountered any issues on this website. Please provide the specific URL of the internal page / your operating steps / and expected objectives of the problem. Additionally, as mentioned in the description page, I prefer not to answer questions here. Kindly consider opening an issue on GitHub for better assistance.

Sorry but I haven't encountered any issues on this website. Please provide the specific URL of the internal page / your operating steps / and expected objectives of the problem. Additionally, as mentioned in the description page, I prefer not to answer questions here. Kindly consider opening an issue on GitHub for better assistance.

Alright i Will open an issue on Github

Alright i Will open an issue on Github

Aleardy make it on https://github.com/hoothin/UserScripts/issues/477

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.