Greasy Fork is available in English.

GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-11-25

Does anyone have a guide or FAQ for a NOOB

Hi, I just recently installed the extender, but I'm a bit confused about how it works, and I'm not sure if everything's working correctly. Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to use the extender? I'm specially interested in how to automatically do the adventures, boss quests and item production. Any help will be greatly appreciated...

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-12-05

I want this too. Especially for power leveling. How do you make the BQs auto click?

§

I just want to batch barter and can't find anything about "send all"??

§

ok, if someone actually reads this, i finally found out how to batch barter, but the "send all" button doesn't seem reliable, sometimes i can get it to work, other times I have to change and save a miriad of settings before it will actually work. Im presuming that I need to batch barter to a different person and not consecutively... ill report back when the latest batch return....

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-12-06
ok, if someone actually reads this, i finally found out how to batch barter, but the "send all" button doesn't seem reliable, sometimes i can get it to work, other times I have to change and save a miriad of settings before it will actually work. Im presuming that I need to batch barter to a different person and not consecutively... ill report back when the latest batch return....

How do you do that? I'm new to this and can't figure anything out except the obvious queue 5 for production. I am def not a coder.

§

OK, took me a while to work it out too. Use this "https://games.disruptorbeam.com/login" in chrome. If you have installed tampermonkey and extender correctly, when you load the game you will see two start-ups, the second one showing the extender loading. To find the options, I opened a full-screen window and by accident found the extender options button on the same line of buttons where friends etc are found, on the far right. I have since found that the game must be logged out of when batch bartering as a loop will continue to say that you have run out of SS, after logging out I have found that the "send-all" button will appear on the PTP screen reliably. By default, extender loads something like throw anything or something similar, but change that to "selected action" if like me you want to barter friends. Incidentally, when loaded correctly a red "1" will appear on the tampermonkey icon on the address bar. Thats all I've worked out so far, hope that helps :smile:

§

That helps a ton. I think I see now how BQs will work. Thanks!

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-12-08
OK, took me a while to work it out too. Use this "https://games.disruptorbeam.com/login" in chrome. If you have installed tampermonkey and extender correctly, when you load the game you will see two start-ups, the second one showing the extender loading. To find the options, I opened a full-screen window and by accident found the extender options button on the same line of buttons where friends etc are found, on the far right. I have since found that the game must be logged out of when batch bartering as a loop will continue to say that you have run out of SS, after logging out I have found that the "send-all" button will appear on the PTP screen reliably. By default, extender loads something like throw anything or something similar, but change that to "selected action" if like me you want to barter friends. Incidentally, when loaded correctly a red "1" will appear on the tampermonkey icon on the address bar. Thats all I've worked out so far, hope that helps :smile:

I'm still not sure how you did it, but if anyones has detailed instructions I'd be very grateful...

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-12-09
Hi, I just recently installed the extender, but I'm a bit confused about how it works, and I'm not sure if everything's working correctly. Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to use the extender? I'm specially interested in how to automatically do the adventures, boss quests and item production. Any help will be greatly appreciated...

TIP #1- NEVER use your real name to post here. Then people know who you are and possibly what alliance you are in, Heriberto.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-12-10
TIP #1- NEVER use your real name to post here. Then people know who you are and possibly what alliance you are in, Heriberto.

LOL, thx for the advice. Actualy my name in-game is different and I'm seriously thinking of leaving it altogether. But I'll see if i can change ot here.

Any other advice on how to fully use the extender? I'd love to hear from someone who does...

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-01-03
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-01-03

I'm not an expert but I can try to explain the features I use. I don't know if there are other ways to use this extender.
Once you have installed this script it should load right after the game itself, you'll see a loading screen with something like "Extender - Happy Hacking!". I heard this script works better in disruptorbeam.com so if it doesn't work wherever you play Game of Thrones Ascent just try in disruptorbeam.com.
After it loads you should be able to see in the lower right corner a button to open the extender options.

I'll give you a list of all the features I use and how to use them.

Production queue - in every production recipe in the buildings you will find two more buttons: "queue" and "queuex5", these buttons will put the selected recipe in a queue that will produce the queued items in order until the queue itself is empty. You can make these queues as long as you wish, for example if you go in the village center, open the production tab, select fur and click "queuex5" 1 time and "queue" 3 times then select grains and click "queuex5" 2 times the extender will automatically produce 8 furs and 10 grains while you are playing and doing other stuff. You will still need to wait the production time but you will not have to worry and check the village center every 15-20 minutes. Of course you can do this with every building and every recipe.

Send all - in the upper left corner of the Adventure or PtP Sworn Sword sending window (where you select which Sworn Sword to send and which action he/she should perform), right beside the "back" button you should be able to see the send all button, this button will send every Sworn Sword available starting from the bottom of your keep list until you either do not have any other Sworn Sword to send or you commad points are not enough to send more. Sometimes the button "send all" may not spawn, just close the sending window and try again, you can also try to reload the page. In the Extender options (in the main tab) you can change what action should every Sworn Sword perform when sent with the send all feature. I usually use Throw Everything (uses the SS specialization action, so a protectors will be sent with aid action, corruptors with bribe and so on) for Adventures and Friendly (uses the SS specialization to choose a friendly action, so corruptors, charlatans and merchants, the trade group, will all be sent with barter action, the battle group with aid action and the intrigue group with spy action) for PtP.

Brute - this feature allows you to level all your Sworn Swords very fast and farm adventures' items like you could never do otherwise. A Sworn Sword can be bruted only after he have been completed an adventure (it doesn't matter if he wins or loses), he will instantly repeat that adventure until he reaches the amount of wounds set by you in the Extender Option (in the Bruting tab). I do usually use 3 wounds, I do not want to get my Sworn Swords too close to death. In the Bruting tab you can brute one Sworn Sword at the time or everyone of them, every Sworn Sword will be bruted on his last adventure, if a Sworn Sword has not completed any Adventure (or if the Extender does not remember his last Adventure) he will be skipped and will not be bruted. The Extender remembers the last adventure done by every Sworn Sword as long as that Sworn Sword is not sent to another mission (a quest or a challenge will make the Extender forget the last adventure done by that Sworn Sword).

Trainer - this feature trains any untrained Sworn Sword for you. The Extender will usually select the Sworn Sword's specialization to determine how to train them. I do not use this feature with my permanent Sword Sworn because I want to be sure they are trained exactly as I wish but it works just fine with any other Sworn Sword. To use this feature just go in the Bruting tab of the Extender Options and click trainer, then click train all and wait until they are all well trained.

Auto: Boss Challenge - if you enable this feature in the Main tab of the Extender Options you will not need to worry about Boss Challenges anymore: after the first click (just to see which action you prefer) in a boss challenge, the extender will auto-click that action every about 10 minutes until the challenge is complete even after you close the challenge window. It may happens (it is very rare though) that the extender forgets a challenge and doesn't perform any other actions in that specific challenge so check them every hour or so just to see if the extender is working properly.

Other options - you can enable some more little features from the Main tab of the Extender options:
Last seen - it will show you the last time a player was seen online in the PtP Sworn Sword sending window where you select which Sworn Sword to send and which action he/she should perform right beside the "send all" button;
Never spend gold - blocks and allows the game to spend golds, you could buy something with golds by mistake and harshly regret it, with this feature on it can not happen, you have to disable this feature before being able to spend gold;
Sorting for shop and storage items;
Hide locked buildings - I don't think this needs any explanation.

I have not tested anything else (such as AvA stuff or Auto: quartermaster) but I hope this explanation will help you. I'm sorry for any typos or awful errors but English is not my native language.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-01-04

TrollFork that was a great and detailed explanation, thanks a lot. I'll try it as soon as I can, but maybe some things aren't working for me, or I'm doing it wrong. Just a question, do you need to have the game running? as in, the pc on, the chrome navigator online, and the game window opened? or can I close the pc and let the extender do its magic all by itself offline?

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-01-04
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-01-04

You need the game running, opened in a tab, it doesn't matter if you do something else with your computer (like watching a youtube video in another tab or chatting with your friends on skype) the Extender will keep working if you have the game opened in a tab. I've noticed it slows my connection just a bit but it's so helpful I just accept it :D
Also if you can't get it working just make sure you have correctly installed tampermonkey, then try to reinstall this script, open a tab with games.disruptorbeam.com/gamethrones, you should be able to login there either if you were playing on facebook or kongregate, I started on facebook but now I'm playing there my facebook account. A red 1 should appear on tampermonkey icon in the tab you have the game running, click on tampermonkey icon and check if GOTA Extender is on, everytime you switch it on/off you have to reload the game page. If it is still not working then I really don't know what else to do. Maybe try on firefox? Update chrome? I use firefox right now but I also used this script on Chrome in the past and it worked smoothly.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-07-19

how long have you guys been using this ? is it safe ? as in they wont catch u ?

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-07-19
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-07-20

This script is almost dead, its creator does not release new versions anymore and it probably does not even work after all those updates to the game. I haven't used it since they fixed the glitch that the brute option exploited. Anyways I used it for something like 3 months and was never banned or anything, it would have not been so hard to catch scripters, it's just that disruptor beam does not care anymore about GOTA therefore they're not willing to spend time and energy into finding minor scripters that does not alter this game's balance... if you were to use it to win all AvA and be like the best Alliance out there or to be one of the strongest players maybe they would start caring about it but... it's something impossible to achieve even using these scripts.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-07-20

good to know tnx

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.