(Deprecated) Instagram Source Opener

Open the original source of an IG post, story or profile picture

< Feedback on (Deprecated) Instagram Source Opener

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2020-02-07

Keyboard shortcut support

Hey, great work! Can you please add a keyboard shortcut for opening the current story/post?

jomifepeئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2020-02-12

Hey, thanks, I appreciate that. I just added some key bindings, I used Alt as a modifier since browsers have a few that use Ctrl, details are in the description.

§

Hey, thanks alot! Just what was needed. Only thing is(i guess this is personal preference) alt+q/w or shift+a/s would be much more confortable for anybody that's right-handed. That beeing said, thank you again, this is great!

jomifepeئاپتور
§

Hey again, I'm going to be adding a simple menu to change the existing key bindings. I'm leaving the Alt modifier because Shift is used for typing. Thanks for the feedback.

§

Cool. Looking forward to see how that would work. Thank you again!

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2020-02-13

Hey what's the name on the api used for these options, so i may ask violentmonkey about it, since i see this only working in tampermonkey?

jomifepeئاپتور
§

Sorry about that, I sincerely thought that most extensions had their own version of that menu, I'm using the GM_registerMenuCommand. I'll find a better way to do this, thanks for reporting.

§

It works now in ViolentMonkey aswell, so thaks for that. i do, however, plan to move soon to a simpler script manager that uses Firefox's native API and that'll surely not support GM_registerMenuCommand, so please make sure that your default shortcuts work even if that functionality is unavailable.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.