Greasy Fork is available in English.

Reddit expand media and comments

Shows pictures and some videos right after the link, loads and expands comment threads.

< Feedback on Reddit expand media and comments

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-09-17

Hi, WoxxOm

It has been awhile since we last chatted.

The script is still working great. I wanted to know if it was possible to add a way for the script to target and inline reddit galleries the same way it already does for imgur galleries.

Also, the script does not inline imgur galleries on old reddit, which results in either only showing one image by itself or creating the standard slideshow variation with the imgur logo associated.

Any fix for that, so it has the same effect on old reddit. I put some examples from subs below of reddit next to old reddit for comparison.

woxxomئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-09-18

Hey, I don't use reddit that much so I need links to see these posts myself...

woxxomئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-09-18

Thanks. Historically I didn't try to handle reddit's own UI for the posts because they show a special customized UI for all of that which is entirely different from the plain links in the comments. I guess some people may like it so I'll add an option for that, probably disabled by default.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-09-19

I see. That makes sense to have it disabled by default and leave the option to enable or disable it depending on preference. Thanks again

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.