Greasy Fork is available in English.

ppixiv for Pixiv

Better Pixiv viewing | Fullscreen images | Faster searching | Bigger thumbnails | Download ugoira MKV | Ugoira seek bar | Download manga ZIP | One-click like, bookmark, follow | One-click zoom and pan

< Feedback on ppixiv for Pixiv

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-06-04
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2023-06-04

Hello I'm not sure if anyones mentioned already but when using the latest version of ppixiv on iphone safari the little P icon that you click to switch between pixiv and ppxiv seems to be missing, on my laptop though everything seems to be working fine though. Also i tested using a link with the #ppixiv parameter thing and it doesnt work either. Also this is like probably super unhelpful but I can verify that version 147 worked fine except for the bug that people have already mentioned about some images not loading lol(this is what made me realize my version was super out of date).

So im not sure if theres like a version between 220 and 147 that works on safari but im gonna try and fuck around and see what happens but i figured id let you know

Also I figured I might as well test on other stuff so I grabbed the gear browser app and everything seems to be working there as well with the newest user script, though i also cant find the way to toggle between ppixiv and pixiv without just disabling the script but idk if thats intentional since i can see the rest of the settings still.

oh whoops i shouldve mentioned my like manager shouldntve i, for safari i was using the Userscripts app which interfaced with safari fine before and does with other userscripts and extensions, and as for the gear app i just used whatever they had natively built into it

§

huh i dont think i can edit anymore but what ive found so far is that post 158 the P icon that switches between pixiv and ppixiv is gone which also coincides with when the script starts requiring the code instead of having it written in the file which idk if thats coincidence or not.

ppixivئاپتور
§

It's partially to try to avoid having browser back be enabled on Safari, since that causes its "swipe left to go back" gesture to turn on and that happens accidentally a lot while using the UI. The button on top of Pixiv's page is also a bit in the way on mobile (not as much space as there is on desktop). I almost never load regular Pixiv on my phone, so I just made it always enable and disable the script if I need to.

r221 should make it easier to access regular Pixiv. The #no-ppixiv hash should work, and I've added an "Open Pixiv" button to the Other settings menu, which opens Pixiv in a new tab. (Not sure where to put it, I don't want to clutter the top menu...) Instead of having an overlay button to reenable it, you can just browser back or close the tab (same thing in Safari).

(By the way, I've found the "Stay" userscript extension works a lot better than "userscripts". It seems to handle installing, updating, storing, etc. scripts much more cleanly.)

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-06-07
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2023-06-07

thank you for mentioning stay! i tried that and now it works again lol and thank you for the back to pixiv in the other options i think thats a fine place to put it. :) though i still kinda feel like the transition of going back to pixiv and then not having an on page way to switch back that doesn't require swiping back or changing the link is kinda strange but i see the issues you mentioned, i wonder if there isn't a way to hide a to ppixiv button somewhere in the sidebar or upper bar in the normal pixiv controls through css and js but i feel like at least with this thread here that anyone confused could figure it out now so not really an issue now. thank you again very much for your help :)

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.