Greasy Fork is available in English.

YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Feedback on YouTube Player Controls

Review: قالتىس - قوليازما ئىشلەيدۇ

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-11-05
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-11-07

Works only in NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT after latest 1.1.2 update.

doesnt work after update, why?

Costasئاپتور
§

Could you be a little more specific? Do you see the options button under the video?

§
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-11-05
Could you be a little more specific? Do you see the options button under the video?

i understood the script not working when "auto-hide youtube search bar" was not working. this occured after update.
that trick is must-have for me after your great script!

No sir, no options icon, no auto-hide no selected quality options applied.
Did you adapted the script for new "Polymer" GUI? i dont use it, its trash.

Costasئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-11-06

Please select the option "Fit to Window". This will reveal the option "Auto Hide Search". Thanks.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-11-06
Please select the option "Fit to Window". This will reveal the option "Auto Hide Search". Thanks.

nope doesnt work.
REVERTED BACK v1.1.1

Costasئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-11-07

The new version 1.1.2 works only with the new YouTube layout. It is extremely difficult for me to maintain and update the user-script with the old layout, since none of my browsers supports it anymore. Version 1.1.1 supports the old version.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2017-11-07
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2017-11-07
The new version 1.1.2 works only with the new YouTube layout. It is extremely difficult for me to maintain and update the user-script with the old layout, since none of my browsers supports it anymore. Version 1.1.1 supports the old version.

aw man i asked already about this.
"Did you adapted the script for new "Polymer" GUI? i dont use it, its trash."

why didnt you mention about that?
and there is no information in version history.

IT WORKS NOW
ok THANKS for your hardwork!

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.