AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

Change font, size, width and background of a work + blacklist: hide works that contain certains tags or text, have too many tags/fandoms/relations/chapters/words and other options + fullscreen reading mode + bookmarks: save the position you stopped reading a fic + number of words for each chapter and estimated reading time

< Feedback on AO3: Fic's Style, Blacklist, Bookmarks

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-04-10

Hi, so I use the Reversi skin and I tried copying and pasting the .dropdown-menu {color: #eee;} into the code a few different ways but I still haven't gotten it to adjust so the text for the drop dow menu on the blacklist button shows up. Is there a specific part of the code I'm supposed to put the .dropdown-menu {color: #eee;} in? do I need to add an extra bit before it? If you could let me know I'd really appreciate it. as of currently I've just removed any of the changes I made so there's nothing different to the code itself currently.

Scheggeئاپتور
§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-04-10
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2023-04-10

You can just add it to the end of it, like it in the image below.
You would first have to copy the css code of the reversi skin in a new skin, add .dropdown-menu { color: #eee; } and then using this new skin.

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2023-05-07

Hello, you don't need to update a reversi skin if you don't want to; this also works.

In lines 106 to 108 the code is:

#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu { width: 28em; }
#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu .${SN}-opts { text-align: center!important; }
#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu input[type="text"] { width: 8em; }

I just added this line to 109:

#${SN}-black .dropdown-menu {color: #eee;}

ALSO In line 95/96 the code is:

li[id |= "${SN}"] .dropdown-menu input[type="text"] {
width: 3.5em; padding: 0 0 0 .2em; margin: 0; background: #fff; }

you need to change #fff to 333333 to make the background of the text box dark so you can see whats in it after changing the text color.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.