HIT Scraper WITH EXPORT

Snag HITs. mturk.

< Feedback on HIT Scraper WITH EXPORT

سوئال / ئىنكاس

§
يوللانغان ۋاقتى: 2016-11-21

Please Help!

My hit scraper was acting up and so I deleted it and tried reinstalling it but when I click open after installing I get a pop up that says windows script host code 800A03EA source Microsoft JScript compliation error. How do I get my hit scraper back?!?

feihtalityئاپتور
§

I've never seen that before. I'd need more information. How exactly are you installing it? Where are you clicking 'open'? You should never need to click anything that says 'open'.

§

I'm going here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/10615-hit-scraper-with-export and clicking the green install button. When it downloads and I click on it a pop up that has an open button on it comes up and I click on that and that is when I get the error. I've tried going to see if it worked and the hit scraper doesn't come up...just the mturk page.

feihtalityئاپتور
§

The popup has a button that says 'install'. Do you have the tampermonkey extension installed? It seems like you don't and are trying to run the script locally as an executable.

§

I have tampermonkey installed

§

Now when I tried I noticed a notice at the top of the page that says Apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website.

feihtalityئاپتور
§
تەھرىرلەنگەن ۋاقتى: 2016-11-21

So to confirm:

• you have tampermonkey both installed and enabled
  • you are clicking on the green install button
  • the tampermonkey popup as show in the above screenshot does not appear
§

correct

feihtalityئاپتور
§

I don't know what to tell you. I would suggest you seek help somewhere else because it seems to me like you have a problem with your configuration, settings, or system.

Hopefully someone else has encountered your issue and knows how to solve it.

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش

جاۋاب قايتۇرۇش ئۈچۈن كىرىش.