Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Soru/yorum

§
Gönderildi: 23.07.2015

idle task tracker

since the gateway can no longer do leadership tasks, how about adding the ability to track which toons need professions filled. like the tracker that tracks how much AD you have, maybe it could also tell you what toons have empty profession slots. since it can claim leadership tasks, just not fill them, it can at least tell me what toons i need to log into, perhaps even have a tracker for when each toon has a task that will expire, give me an idea of when i need to get back to it.

§
Gönderildi: 23.07.2015

well, I think it is best practice keep bot running and do task rotation when have time using some script what fills username/password, and then fill profession by hand took20 minutes run 20 accounts... cant do much as long cryptic like criple their own website.

It seems put AD income to ½ per day, but lucky we have very long tasks now...

§
Gönderildi: 24.07.2015

i am sure the script keeps track of which toon has what time, is there anyway to have this information displayed, ex instead of next task for CW 10:00 mins it can say: CW 10:00, SW 15:00, GWF 18:00, ect...

§

also if toon has idle tasks it can say CW 0, because there is open slot to fill.

§

Is it possible to make the script not hang on a character when it is missing resources, doesn't have enough gold to purchase assets, or doesn't have available bag space to collect tasks, or most recently is waiting to fill leadership task but has no option to do so on website.....just do what it can for that character and skip to the next character rather than stopping and waiting on one character until manual intervention...

§

i simply removed all leadership from the task list, and it skips on to the next toon

§

Perhaops the script can be altered to tell you what to run? Using the logic of what it would ave run, it can tell you "Run this, this this for Char A...this and this for B...etc. I dont know.

§
Düzenlendi: 24.07.2015

update, when all tasks are empty and all tasks are set to 0 the script stalls on that toon and does not progress to the next toon, this is a problem, idk how to fix this atm anyone?

§

That is the issue i was referring to above. Once the 'skip to the next character and proceed' logic is determined, it should be able to be extended to also skip when not enough assets, not enough gold, etc. Unfortunately I am not a programmer so have no useful contribution on how to do so, only can provide the 'spec' of what it would be cool to do....

§
Gönderildi: 25.07.2015

Tweeter, I echo your comments. Script hangs on a toon when there is nothing it can do and will not progress to the next one, which might have something to do.

§
Gönderildi: 25.07.2015

Ok i have found a possible work around until this is fixed, someone suggested adding a profession ex, alchemy, to each toon so it has at least 1 slot that it can fill, when this happens the toon will fill that 1 slot with whatever you ask, and move to the next to collect or do other professions. when you are ready to resume leadership for all slots on that toon, simply cancel the alchemy task. this allows the script to continue with out stalling.

§
Gönderildi: 27.07.2015

there is a development version that includes the ability to track slots and timers per toon on next task, it also allows manual leadership and does not stall on a toon that has no active slots (all slots empty) it is ALOT more complex and took me the better part of a day to figure it out and i still haven't got it all down, find it here:

https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot

Install by copying directly:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/master/main.js

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.