Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Feedback on Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Soru/yorum

§
Gönderildi: 19.01.2015

Leadership code name ?

I have been trying to figure out how to modify the leadership code to follow a string of events that I would like it to, but need some help with identifying their names in code:

Build Shelters is a 16rare event but don't know what it's code would be... maybe "Leadership_Tier3_16r_Build" ?
Also
Put Enemy Keep Under Siege a lvl 20 rare perhaps "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master4" or "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Put" ?
Acquire Siege Engine =? "Leadership_Tier3_19_Acquire" ?
Raid Enemy Mines 17r
Acquire Siege Engine 20
Help the Needy 8r
Rescue Prisoners 15
Assemble Maps 14

If there is a listing of what the code names of these are I would appreciate a pointer :) thanks

§

Look at the HTML code of the page where you select which job to do. The 'codes' are in the boxes surrounding the continue buttons.

§

or better yet. click continue and look at the address bar in your browser. last part is the profession task name that you should put inside "

§

thanks guys - I have found several names that I intend to use, hopefully these will help anyone else that intends to use them:

Destroy Enemy Camp Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy
Build Shelters Leadership_Tier3_16r_Buildshelters
Put Enemy Keep Under Siege Leadership_Tier3_19r_Siegekeep
Follow Map to an Unknown Location Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1
Recover Large Mineral Claim Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3
Assault Enemy Stronghold Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2
Protect Diamond Shipment Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds
Acquire Siege Engine Leadership_Tier3_19_Acquire
Raid Enemy Mines Leadership_Tier3_17r_Raidmines
Help the Needy Leadership_Tier2_8r_Helpneedy
Rescue Prisoners Leadership_Tier3_15_Rescue
Assemble Maps Leadership_Tier3_14_Assemble
Chart Region Leadership_Tier2_9_Chart
Patrol the Mines Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol
Fight Off Spellplagued Leadership_Tier3_16_Fight
Battle Undead Leadership_Tier2_10_Battle

§

actually they don't the leadership list is fine as it is now. sorry to burst your bubble. also if you check the code you will see a line : * See http://pastebin.com/VaGntEha for Task Name Map.

§
Gönderildi: 20.01.2015

I modified the 20 leadership code to:

20: ["Leadership_Tier3_20_Destroy", "Leadership_Tier3_16r_Buildshelters", "Leadership_Tier3_19r_Siegekeep", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master1", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master3", "Leadership_Tier3_20r_Master2", "Leadership_Tier3_13r_Protectdiamonds", "Leadership_Tier3_19_Acquire", "Leadership_Tier3_17r_Raidmines", "Leadership_Tier2_8r_Helpneedy", "Leadership_Tier3_15_Rescue"],

but it doesn't follow my path, am I missing something?

§
Gönderildi: 20.01.2015

ok got it - it was a challenge, i ended up exporting the files, with out including the script storage. closed the browser, opened and imported the files, and it worked, but i had to put in all my character data again, if there is a simpler way i would appreciate any tips

Thanks!

§
Gönderildi: 23.01.2015
ok got it - it was a challenge, i ended up exporting the files, with out including the script storage. closed the browser, opened and imported the files, and it worked, but i had to put in all my character data again, if there is a simpler way i would appreciate any tips

Thanks!

I have already pointed out the 'problem' in https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/2915/x

My temporary fix until I can get around to writing proper code for making things work the way I want them is to replace:

// Load task list from settings if saved
if (settings["tasklist"].length) {
tasklist = JSON.parse(settings["tasklist"]);
}
else {
tasklist = defaultTasklist;
}

with

This stops it from caching the original task list and always uses the newest one. Of-course this is a terrible hacky fix but hay, it works and I don't have time to create a full GUI task list editor at the moment.

§
---snip---

I have already pointed out the 'problem' in https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/2915/x

My temporary fix until I can get around to writing proper code for making things work the way I want them is to replace:

// Load task list from settings if saved if (settings["tasklist"].length) { tasklist = JSON.parse(settings["tasklist"]); } else { tasklist = defaultTasklist; }

with

This stops it from caching the original task list and always uses the newest one. Of-course this is a terrible hacky fix but hay, it works and I don't have time to create a full GUI task list editor at the moment.

Problem with Greasyfork is that any "Issue" like that disappears in forum and they are hard track.

Github has better system for issues so if you can throw it there, pull request or just as "Issue".

https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot

I send your proposed code in Github now and look how it works with current Github build, allready lost it several times before this thread popped back to TOP, :)

It is here,

https://github.com/Phr33d0m/NW-Profession-Bot/issues/32

§

Real problem with simple solutions is that change can cause troubles with other eg.

• added multiple tasklist cause script became erratic when saving changes
  • tasklist changes in "code" can cause user user setup reset per slot
    • small issue if you have 4x character, but 15 accounts or 30 character, reset tasklist... angry?
  • added "Buy Leadership asset" can cause some "Train asset" stop working

So it is good that anyone can made changes on their own, but making change to main script must be tested properly and even then many things will stay undetected eg.

• missing assets for Rare tasks, Crafting, xD

So if say "This works for me" is good start and then testing if it works for all or trying find situation when it not work...

§

Yea. The discussion has moved to github now. I'm not sure the code should be rushed out the the main repo as people are doing now. I only intended this to be a temporary fix and not a complete elimination of custom task list storing through caching...

§
Yea. The discussion has moved to github now. I'm not sure the code should be rushed out the the main repo as people are doing now. I only intended this to be a temporary fix and not a complete elimination of custom task list storing through caching...

Yes, I also say that , -This is temporal release before Autoleveling, multitasking, multi account -support....

...but how to do those things IDK, so some one need do programming, testing...

Github is good place propose change how script work and made new way how script store custom tasklist so it will not do it way what needs 5x more mouse clicks.

Current Git build contains few new features. They are tested, they work and cause some small issues so anyone can go there, get that build, test it and propose changes or just look code and make it better.

Problem here is that all conversations will disappear by time and are hard to track, but its not big issue.

§
Gönderildi: 03.02.2015

// Load task list from settings if saved
if (settings["tasklist"].length) {
tasklist = JSON.parse(settings["tasklist"]);
}
else {
}

with

don't suppose that another option that doesn't involve retyping all my toon data, ex load the default task list on browser load and then after that use the cached task list, maybe i don't understand all this code properly, it seems that a simple change to the default task list could be saved and reloaded each browser load instead of only the cached ones, sorry if i am not making any sence.

§
Gönderildi: 03.02.2015

don't suppose that another option that doesn't involve retyping all my toon data, ex load the default task list on browser load and then after that use the cached task list, maybe i don't understand all this code properly, it seems that a simple change to the default task list could be saved and reloaded each browser load instead of only the cached ones, sorry if i am not making any sence.

Did you check current script ver.1.10.4, I think its done now how you proposed.

If you got "settings wipe", its fixed reverting old save method, but tasklist works with click.

If there is new issue, then explain again after you checked how it is done in ver. 1.10.4.

...and dont worry if something dont make sense, just ask again "WTF U mean..." , ;D

§
Gönderildi: 04.02.2015

Did you check current script ver.1.10.4, I think its done now how you proposed.

If you got "settings wipe", its fixed reverting old save method, but tasklist works with click.

If there is new issue, then explain again after you checked how it is done in ver. 1.10.4.

...and dont worry if something dont make sense, just ask again "WTF U mean..." , ;D

updated to latest script - now accepts changes in code page as you indicated.
scrolling issue with many toons (double scroll bars, pressing down on inside bar causes blank screen), but I am sure that you will resolve this.
my apologizes for not updating before posting previous question.
now the wait for next mod with more professions :)

§
Gönderildi: 05.02.2015
updated to latest script - now accepts changes in code page as you indicated. scrolling issue with many toons (double scroll bars, pressing down on inside bar causes blank screen), but I am sure that you will resolve this. my apologizes for not updating before posting previous question. now the wait for next mod with more professions :)

I hope that there is no new issue... other than we know and you welcome to make more "issues", its not big issue... uhm, xD

ps. now Im speaking non-sense... ;)

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.