Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Soru/yorum

§
Gönderildi: 16.08.2016
Düzenlendi: 16.08.2016

All Mangas Reader is better

Hi, I just wanted to point out that All Mangas Reader is better than this script, since it has much more functions.
http://allmangasreader.com
For firefox it's probably this https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/a-certain-manga-reader/ but I haven't tested it

fuzetsuSahip
§
Düzenlendi: 16.08.2016

LOL, that's a pretty blunt way to put it.

What I think you might not be understanding though is that the major selling point of this script (in my eyes) is that it's lightweight and very portable. You can run it on a tablet or phone without having to install anything, just by running the bookmarklet in the browser.

This script is several hundred times smaller than allmangasreader while supporting a similar number of sites and covering most of the basic features for a reader of its kind.

I've done development on allmangasreader in the past and was a user of it for years, but once it stopped being actively maintained by the original developer and when google removed it from the chrome store, I decided to make my own script that took all the parts I liked from allmangasreader and implemented them in a more lightweight and efficient way.

That said, I completely understand if someone prefers allmangasreader because of some of it's features, this script is for people who appreciate its simplicity and lightweightness.

§

Are there websites you are missing from Manga Loader? Features? You could make a request instead of being a dick.

AMR seems to do a bunch of extra crap outside the scope of a manga loader--things that would be better suited to a separate script for people who want that bloat. Also, it looks completely unmaintained at this point.

§
Gönderildi: 17.08.2016

all Manga reader looks like abandonware, and is not in the Chrome webstore so you would need to use local policy editor on Windows to manually add an exception to add to Chrome, don't know how you would do it on Linux or OS X. Fuzetsu script is actively maintained and the author is responsive when website breaks like YOMANGA which seem to actively try to break the script from time to time, or simple address changes that occur frequently b/c of the legal gray area scanslation sites operate in.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.