Greasy Fork is available in English.

Amazon Star Detailed Ratings

Show detailed star ratings on Amazon.com listing page! You must click "Add ratings" button in bottom right of screen. Unfortunately, the detailed rating data is not loaded by default, so the script will systematically hover over every item to get the detailed rating.

< Feedback on Amazon Star Detailed Ratings

Değerlendirme: Kötü - script çalışmıyor

§
Gönderildi: 03.04.2024

This does not seem to work for me, unfortunately. I haven't taken the time to debug it yet, but just mentioning in case you had a newer version you were using locally. (Or if you knew what is wrong already and haven't fix it, is there a particular area for me to pay attention to?)

Thanks

§
Gönderildi: 20.05.2024

This does not seem to work for me, unfortunately. I haven't taken the time to debug it yet, but just mentioning in case you had a newer version you were using locally. (Or if you knew what is wrong already and haven't fix it, is there a particular area for me to pay attention to?)

Thanks

It does actually still work! I just tested it!

It's non-obvious, but there's a button in the bottom right of the screen that says "Add ratings" that you must click for it to work.

Then it will systematically "hover" over each product to get the detailed ratings. It's a bit slow, but unfortuantely the detailed rating data isn't avaliable without hovering-- it's not hidden anywhere in the HTML, I looked really hard!

§
Gönderildi: 20.05.2024

IT STILL WORKS!!! You must click "Add ratings" !!!

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.