Return Youtube Dislike On Mobile

Return dislikes on youtube mobile page. Uses returnyoutubedislike.com API

< Feedback on Return Youtube Dislike On Mobile

Değerlendirme: İdare eder - script çalışıyor ama hataları var

§
Gönderildi: 30.09.2023

Script works for first video loaded but then when I click the next video in recommended, the dislike count remains for the first video loaded. Have to refresh every video page to get current video's dislike count.

Using Cromite browser.

DwyrielSahip
§
Gönderildi: 06.10.2023

Hey friend, sorry for the late reply.

I downloaded the Cromite browser to test it myself, and I can confirm it's not working, though not in the same way as you described, it simply won't work properly (not changing anything at all) until the page is updated.

Sadly I don't think there's much I can do unless I turn this script into even more of a mess than it already is.

I've tested this script in multiple browsers all running either Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey and it worked well in all of them, going from video to video without hard updating the page, both in mobile browsers (Kiwi) as well as desktop browsers (Brave and Ungoogled-Chromium, pretending to be a mobile phone). This issue could be related to either the built-in User Script loader from Cromite or it's javascript engine (or maybe something else entirely, as I'm not familiar with either Bromite or Cromite).

My guess is, for privacy reasons, some of the events that my script uses are never triggered (historyChanged, load, popstate) but I'd need to dive deeper to know what exactly is going wrong, and I sadly don't have that time right now.
If you didn't find another solution yet, I'd advise you to open an issue in their repository and edit this script as needed. And if indeed there's something I can change on my end that doesn't break compatibility with other browsers I'll gladly do so.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.