Greasy Fork is available in English.

Prefetch links when hovered

Speculatively prefetches hovered links to speed up browsing.

< Feedback on Prefetch links when hovered

Değerlendirme: İyi - script çalışıyor

§
Gönderildi: 22.12.2014

Additional filter keywords

Works great. I've populated up the filter keywords to lean for better security over performance. This includes the equivalent italian keywords you would normally find in forms / action links.

var excludedPatterns = /sign[\s-]?in|sign[\s-]?out|log[\s-]?in|log[\s-]?out|sign[\s_-]?up|(un)?subscribe|(un)?register|edit|delete|purge|remove|clear|send|submit|post|publish|apply|confirm|cancel|erase|create|accedi|sottoscrivi|invia|pubblica|registra|modifica|conferma|cancella|elimina|rimuovi|/i;

Also I've removed the 200ms timeout, to prefetch asap and give some realworld performance speedup.

Anon 2Sahip
§
Gönderildi: 26.12.2014
Düzenlendi: 26.12.2014

Hi Davide,

Thanks for your interest and contributions to this script. It was just a small experiment I did several months ago. I've tried it myself for a while and ran into serious issues with it invoking unintentional actions on different websites. The regexp filter was a rather unsuccessful attempt to try to reduce some of its risk, but it still doesn't help with many cases. For example: many "dangerous" links/buttons aren't labeled with any recognizable text (for example a literal URL), have a picture instead, or labeled with an unconventional word or using a different language etc.

Eventually, I concluded it would be ultimately impossible to make this 100% safe and abandoned it. The script is currently unlisted (and has always been), and I wouldn't recommend anyone using it on a regular basis.

A second script (which is public): https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/4419-ssl-accelerator

is 100% risk-free but more limited and was based on this one. I've been testing it for months now without any issues, though its effect appears to be quite limited.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.