Greasy Fork is available in English.

Instagram Download Button

Add the download button and the open button to download or open profile picture and media in the posts, stories, and highlights in Instagram

< Feedback on Instagram Download Button

Değerlendirme: İdare eder - script çalışıyor ama hataları var

§
Gönderildi: 06.05.2022

Stopped working on videos

ZhiYu_Sahip
§
Gönderildi: 07.05.2022

Could you provide more information? This script currently works well on my computer.

§
Gönderildi: 09.05.2022
Düzenlendi: 09.05.2022

Stopped working on both of my 2 browsers, Edge and WF G3. Clicking open in new tab button and download button do nothing. Works fine on pictures but not on videos.

§
Gönderildi: 14.05.2022

Could you provide more information?

Sadly it's the same here, the script stopped downloading videos (latest Chrome with Windows 10).

I don't know if the following is related to the problem, but I see this error in the chrome error-console:

"[Report Only] This document requires 'TrustedHTML' assignment and no 'default' policy for 'TrustedHTML' has been defined."

Trusted Type expected, but String received
Your site tries to use a plain string in a DOM modification where a Trusted Type is expected. Requiring Trusted Types for DOM modifications helps to prevent cross-site scripting attacks.
To solve this, provide a Trusted Type to all the DOM modifications listed below. You can convert a string into a Trusted Type by:
defining a policy and using its corresponding createHTML, createScript or createScriptURL function.
defining a policy named default which will be automatically called.

function createCustomBtn(svg, iconColor, className, marginLeft) {
let newBtn = document.createElement("a");
newBtn.innerHTML = svg.replace('%color', iconColor); <------------- This row is marked by Chrome
newBtn.setAttribute("class", "custom-btn " + className);
newBtn.setAttribute("target", "_blank");
newBtn.setAttribute("style", "cursor: pointer;margin-left: " + marginLeft + ";margin-top: 8px;");
newBtn.onclick = onClickHandler;
if (attachLink) newBtn.onmouseenter = onMouseInHandler;
if (className.includes("newtab")) {
newBtn.setAttribute("title", "Open in new tab");
} else {
newBtn.setAttribute("title", "Download");
}
return newBtn;

ZhiYu_Sahip
§
Gönderildi: 18.05.2022

Sorry, I didn't have same issue. But I will track this issue.
Thanks for the feedback.

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.