Greasy Fork is available in English.

IMDB info + .torrent from magnet

Show info of movies/series's (rating, poster, actors, ...) from IMDB on almost any torrent domain (thepiratebay, *torrent* , ...) as well as showing .torrent download links from any magnet:?url

< Feedback on IMDB info + .torrent from magnet

Değerlendirme: İdare eder - script çalışıyor ama hataları var

§
Gönderildi: 17.06.2020
Düzenlendi: 17.06.2020

Thanks a lot for improving the script. Greatly appreciated. However I've come across another issue. When fetching data from IMDB, it seems that the script makes "awards_text" lowercase, but tries to parse it as camel case. Hence "win_sig" and "noms_sig" always are 0. Therefore, I've changed "reg_wins_sig" and "reg_nom_sig" regexp parsers into lowercase and now it's working as intended.

§
Gönderildi: 20.06.2020

Hello "mu um",

Thank you for reporting again, and for keeping your eyes open for such issues. It is a pleasure to fix the reported bugs.

This particular issue is fixed now. You can update the installed version of the script and check it.

P.S 1: Please feel free to create an issue on github with any bug reporting or feature request you like. It is a bit more convenient way for me to get notified, instead of manual checking messages here every now and then. So, on github I can handle your request earlier :)

P.S 2: If you are interested to fix any bug or make any modifications on your own, you can even create pull request directly as well with the solution you see convenient. We are quite open for collaboration on github :)

Thanks again… best!

§
Gönderildi: 21.06.2020

i installed back the previous version 14-6-2020 and it is working the latest one isn't working

§
Gönderildi: 22.06.2020

Hello Fady, I already replied to your comment here. Thanks!

Cevap paylaş

Yanıt göndermek için oturum açın.